Are you confused? Not getting information in one place to start Veeramachaneni Diet program? You are at right place. Please go through this easy to understand step by step guide:
Step by step guide for Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna (VRK) Diet Plan
Mr. Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna Rao has gained immense following in the Telugu states, thanks to his diet chart for weight loss. He claims to have lost around 30 kgs in just 3 months by following a special diet as close to KETO diet or Ketogenic diet plan, which is already popular in the western world.
VRK diet plan can give permanent cure to many of chronic diseases such as Diabetes, thyroid, Harmon Imbalance, Psoriasis, Alzheimer, syncope besides Obesity.
Do the following tests before starting VRK diet program. If you find any abnormal result, consult your physician and Veeramachaneni garu or join VRK Diet whatsapp group for suggestions and advise:
There are two types of diet plans that VRK recommends:
1. Liquid Diet Plan:
It is recommended for quick results and those who weigh more than 90-100 kgs. Most of people will start with Liquid Diet Plan for a week time then continue with Solid one meal diet plan in long run.
1.1 Four Pillars of Liquid Diet Plan:
1.1.1 70 to 100 grms of FAT (Choose any of these – Coconut oil, olive oil, ghee, butter, cheese. Veeramachaneni garu recommends Coconut oil for best results). For your convenient you can split the quantity into four times instead of taking 70 to 100 grms at a stretch. You can take 40gms of Coconut oil and 30gms of ghee or butter or olive oil in a day.
1.1.2 3 Lemons (you can take luke warm water or Butter Milk* (Dikkumalina Majjiga) or with Salads).
1.1.3 4 Litres of Water in a day. You can take this four litres of water with Lemon or mixing 4 table spoons of curd or mixing lemon and curd both. Do not mix salt.
1.1.4 2 Multi-vitamin tablets in a day (you can also buy generic Multi Vitamin tablets). One in the morning another in the evening.
You can follow this liquid diet for as long as you’re comfortable and there is no problem in doing so. There are people who did it continuously for 1 month without any health issues.
Note: Fast result enthusiast will follow only Liquid Diet Plan. People who are on Liquid Diet Plan, can take worst Butter Milk* (Dikkumalina Majjiga) whenever they feel hungry.
*How to make worst Butter Milk (Dikkumalina Majjiga)?: Take 2 table Spoons of curd per litter of Water. A l-emon also can be added in this butter milk which will be part of 4 pillars.
2. Solid Diet Plan –
2.1 Either Solid or Liquid diet plan, you should always start with 4 Pillars of Liquid diet plan mentioned above.
2.2 Solid Diet Plan can be One Meal Plan or Two Meal Plan. Based on your willingness, you can decide which meal plan (One or Two) to follow. If you follow two meal plan, there should be a gap of 6 to 8 hours. Each meal should not exceed 250g to 300g of Chicken, Fish, Meat, Beef, prawns, etc. Besides this Solid diet quantity, you can have 0 to 6 eggs if you feel hungry.
Optional items to be taken in Solid Diet plan:
1) 10 Pieces of Badaam (Almond) and 10 pieces of Walnut, 15 pieces of Pista. Badaam and Walnut should be soaked overnight for better results. Pista can be taken without soaking. Pista can be with salt or without salt.
2) Seeds powder – Flaxseeds, Sunflower, Waltermelon, Sesame seeds. Take equal ratio. Eat whenever you feel hungry.
How to start and end Veeramachaneni daily Solid Diet Plan:
Once you completed the liquid diet plan, you can move to eating solid foods that are allowed on the diet.
Along with this, make sure you complete 4 pillors of liquid diet.
Foods Allowed on the Diet
Foods Not Allowed on the Diet
Do’s and Don'ts in VRK diet
a. Tomato-1(big), if small -2 per day
b. Carrot-1 per day
c. Onion-1 per day
Source: Internet & VRK Youtube programs.
Do you have cholesterol, triglycerides, and VLDL?
Drink green tea in a mixture of turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, powdered powder with coconut oil, lemon juice. You will see a lot of change in 15 days. By doing this,Cholesterol, Triglycerides and VLDL have been reduced to many people.This advice is a good workout message. Follow and see.
Only once in a day
Follow one month to get rid of it completely. If you like, you can continue.
Follow These 5 Important Diet Tips to Manage Diabetes Naturally
1. Eat 5 Meals a Day: We generally have 3 big meals a day, which is ideally not right for our system. Instead of this, plan your meals properly. Have five small meals through the day to keep blood glucose levels stable. Make sure you pick healthy small and frequent meals to ensure controlled diabetes.
2. Choose Your Food Wisely: Add more and more low glycaemic foods to your diet. Low glycaemic foods are low in carbs and keep sugar level in control. High carb foods spike your blood sugar levels. However, this doesn't mean that diabetics can completely avoid carbs, include low carb foods like whole grains like quinoa, barley, et al, and dairy products like milk, cheese and soy milk.
3. Add More Fibre to Your Diet: Load up on more fibre-rich foods. It helps keep you fuller for longer and takes time to digest completely, which reduces the chance of spiking blood sugar levels immediately. Eat foods like beans, barley, and fruits like apples, pears, berries and citrus, and vegetables like broccoli, carrots and beets.
4. Ditch Refined Sugar: We all know that refined sugar is not good for us, especially diabetics. Instead include sugar alternatives like jaggery, coconut sugar and raw honey in your diet. However, moderation is the key. Also look for products with hidden sugar in them. Tomato ketchup, sauces, dressings, etc. have hidden sugar that not only negatively impact your blood sugar levels but also affect your overall health.
5. Eat Healthy Fats: Yes, that's right, fats are important for our body. But, choose healthy carbs and fats. Monounsaturated fats like canola oil, nuts, avocadoes and olive can actually lower your blood sugar levels.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.